Labels

Grab My Blinkie

-coming soon
Tuesday, May 8, 2012





You can find this tut here.



This tutorial was written by me, using GIMP 2.6, and assumes working knowledge of this program. Any similarities to any other tutorial are strictly coincidental.
Supplies:

Scrapkit: I used Birthday Bash, from Creative Scraps by Crys, here.
               Paper 10
               Elements: 56, 49, 48, 46, 38, 37, 36, 35, 26

Tube of choice: I used one from PinUp Toons. You must have a license to use this artist's work. You can get it here.

Mask: I used AR315_CMC_mask145 from Creative Misfits. It is included in their Sparkle and Bling set, here.

Font of choice: I used HardyHarHar.

Open new canvas 900x900 pixels. Open Paper 10. Add alpha channel. Apply mask.

Open elements, and position as desired. Add drop shadows.

Open tube. Resize and position as desired. Add drop shadow.

Merge visible layers. Autocrop, and scale to desired dimensions.
Add copyright info and name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My CTs

CT Manager